I'm a digital practitioner with a rich cross functional experience in strategizing to engineering complex digital implementations. I'm able to offer all the advantages of a strategic vision, detailed digital knowledge, and big data expertise.
Everything that can be digital will be.
-Craig Kanarick and Jeff Dachis, Razorfish, c.1996
I have a diverse background as a designer, developer, product manager, in managing projects, working with practitioners across the world who have professional skills sets in engineering digital models based on emerging technologies: Internet of Things (IoT), social, mobility, big data, cloud, autonomous systems, robotics and, data sciences.
With over ten years’ experience, I've delivered successful marketing technology solutions for Fortune 10 companies, marketing agencies, large consumer brands, small-to-medium sized enterprises (SMEs), and start-ups.
I leverage industry-standard tools to manage Agile teams including Trello, Slack, GitHub, JIRA, and Confluence. I am open to adopting other tools to meet the needs of the team, project or client demands.
Project management certification:
Google Analytics and AdWords certification:
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
- Google AdWords Certified Including AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Video Advertising, Shopping Advertising, Mobile Advertising
Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification:
Inbound marketing certification:
- HubSpot Inbound Certification
- HubSpot Content Marketing
- HubSpot Email Marketing Certification
- HubSpot Growth-Driven Design Certification
- HubSpot Inbound Sales Certification
- Mobile app user experience (UX), visual design, development, testing, release: Native iOS (Swift, Objective-C), Android apps, Apache Cordova, React.
- Cloud platform architecture, development, testing, release planning: APIs, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure.
- Web applications: retail/e-commerce platforms, web service layers.
- Digital marketing strategy and tactical: Analytics, social media, user reviews, user generated content, content strategy, inbound marketing, multivariate testing, marketing automation, SEO, PPC, and eCRM.
- Enterprise content management system user experience (UX), visual design, development, testing, release: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5), Sitecore, EPiServer.
- Managed and coached development teams in the adoption of key facets of Scrum, including the estimating process, backlog pruning and prioritization, retrospectives, project lifecycle, Agile roles, ceremonies, and artifacts.
- Proponent of continuous incremental improvement from teams and individuals.
Digital Agency Experience
- Worked at boutique independent agencies through to the world's largest holding company agencies (WPP, Publicis Groupe and IPG), including R/GA, Sapient and Razorfish.
- Delivered large and complex e-commerce, website, marketing, and Cloud computing architecture projects within hybrid Scrum/Agile and Waterfall environments.
- No project too big or too small to be considered.
- Hands-on operations and product management.
- Managed software development life cycle, testing, creative, growth, ASO, CRM, SEO, SEM (Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising) and social media marketing.
- Consulted in BI, data warehousing, UGC moderation, IP and patent application process.
- Gained substantial DevOps experience.
- Delivered large and complex e-commerce projects - platforms ranging from hybris, Endeca, Shopify, ATG Commerce and Magento.
- Familiarity with PCI and DSS compliance.
- Experience with various DAM and PIM systems.
- Worked directly with Amazon, inside of vendor central and alongside other big box retailers (Walmart, Walmart Labs, Peapod); managed and authored GDSN data sets for product catalogs.
- Platforms: Adobe Experience Manager AEM, Sitecore, EPiServer, Umbraco.
- Type of projects: SMS gateways, User Experience (UX), Information Architecture, Service Design, SEO, Email Marketing, Charity/Fundraising, Social Media, Integrated Campaign, e-commerce, ATG Commerce, multivariate testing, eCRM, digital OOH.
- WordPress: technical implementation, theme building, bespoke functional development, custom plugins, and extensions.
- Managed requirements, deliverables and product release plans for a robust platform/API ecosystem and consumer mobile apps (iOS/Android).
- Authored product requirements documents (PRD), user requirements and user stories, bringing together the necessary product, technology, and go-to-market capabilities necessary for the products to achieve the full market potential.
- Refined use cases and prioritization of the integration of associated requirements into the full platform – included the web, platform, API and mobile applications.
- Operational as a solo delivery consultant for five years, being proudly profitable from day one.
- Was a co-founder of a company providing bespoke digital project management training for associate-level team members, focusing on bolstering the confidence and skills of candidates.
- Coaching and mentoring team members to build competency and confidence.
- Advocate of Agile Software Development methodologies and frameworks (including Scrum, Lean, and XP).