I'm a digital transformation consultant and practitioner with rich cross-functional experience in strategizing and engineering complex, technical platform-based implementations. I'm able to offer all the advantages of a strategic vision, detailed digital knowledge, backed with analytical expertise.
Everything that can be digital will be.
-Craig Kanarick and Jeff Dachis, Razorfish, c.1996
With over ten years’ experience, I've delivered successful marketing technology solutions for Fortune 10 companies, marketing agencies, large consumer brands, small-to-medium sized enterprises (SMEs), and start-ups.
I have a diverse background as a designer, developer, product manager, in managing projects, working with practitioners across the world who have professional skills sets in engineering digital models based on emerging technologies: Internet of Things (IoT), social, mobility, big data, cloud, autonomous systems, robotics and, data sciences.
I leverage industry-standard tools to manage Agile teams including Trello, Slack, GitHub, JIRA, and Confluence. I am open to adopting other tools to meet the needs of the team, project or client demands.
Project management certification:
- Scaled Agile Framework - in progress
- Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO)
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) with Kanban
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
Google Analytics and AdWords certification:
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
- Google AdWords Certified Including AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Video Advertising, Shopping Advertising, Mobile Advertising
Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification:
Inbound marketing certification:
- HubSpot Inbound Certification
- HubSpot Content Marketing
- HubSpot Email Marketing Certification
- HubSpot Growth-Driven Design Certification
- HubSpot Inbound Sales Certification
- Mobile app user experience (UX), visual design, development, testing, release: Native iOS (Swift, Objective-C), Android apps, Apache Cordova, React.
- Cloud platform architecture, development, testing, release planning: APIs, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure.
- Web applications: retail/e-commerce platforms, web service layers.
- Digital marketing strategy and tactical: Analytics, social media, user reviews, user-generated content, content strategy, inbound marketing, multivariate testing, marketing automation, SEO, PPC, and CRM.
- Enterprise content management system user experience (UX), visual design, development, testing, release: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5), Sitecore, EPiServer.
- Managed and coached development teams in the adoption of key facets of Scrum, including the estimating process, backlog pruning and prioritization, retrospectives, project lifecycle, Agile roles, ceremonies, and artifacts.
- Proponent of continuous incremental improvement from teams and individuals.
Digital Agency Experience
- Worked at boutique independent agencies through to the world's largest holding company agencies (WPP, Publicis Groupe and IPG), including R/GA, Sapient and Razorfish.
- Delivered large and complex e-commerce, website, marketing, and Cloud computing architecture projects within hybrid Scrum/Agile and Waterfall environments.
- No project too big or too small to be considered.
- Hands-on operations and product management.
- Managed software development lifecycle, testing, creative, growth, ASO, CRM, SEO, SEM (Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising) and social media marketing.
- Consulted in BI, data warehousing, UGC moderation, IP and patent application process.
- Gained substantial DevOps experience.
- Delivered large and complex e-commerce projects - platforms ranging from hybris, Endeca, Shopify, ATG Commerce and Magento.
- Familiarity with PCI and DSS compliance.
- Experience with various DAM and PIM systems.
- Worked directly with Amazon, inside of vendor central and alongside other big box retailers (Walmart, Walmart Labs, Peapod); managed and authored GDSN datasets for product catalogs.
- Platforms: Adobe Experience Manager AEM, Sitecore, EPiServer, Umbraco.
- Type of projects: SMS gateways, User Experience (UX), Information Architecture, Service Design, SEO, Email Marketing, Charity/Fundraising, Social Media, Integrated Campaign, e-commerce, ATG Commerce, multivariate testing, eCRM, digital OOH.
- WordPress: technical implementation, theme building, bespoke functional development, custom plugins, and extensions.
- Managed requirements, deliverables and product release plans for a robust platform/API ecosystem and consumer mobile apps (iOS/Android).
- Authored product requirements documents (PRD), user requirements and user stories, bringing together the necessary product, technology, and go-to-market capabilities necessary for the products to achieve the full market potential.
- Refined use cases and prioritization of the integration of associated requirements into the full platform – included the web, platform, API and mobile applications.
- Operational as a solo delivery consultant for five years, being proudly profitable from day one.
- Was a co-founder of a company providing bespoke digital project management training for associate-level team members, focusing on bolstering the confidence and skills of candidates.
- Coaching and mentoring team members to build competency and confidence.
- Advocate of Agile Software Development methodologies and frameworks (including Scrum, Lean, and XP).