I provide the project management services needed to create digital experiences and applications, enabling organizations to realize their vision. I deliver best-in-breed Agile/Scrum marketing/technology-focused solutions to help your business profit.
Q: What is a digital project manager?
A: A digital project manager is an individual required to ensure the management and delivery of projects to an agreed time, within budget, and to quality. This includes the management of risks, issues, assumptions, and decisions. Project schedules, quality plans, and communication plans form a large makeup of a digital project manager's remit. These projects often provide a service, product, website, or digital marketing assets.
Looking to hire an experienced digital project manager focused on results and innovation? I have a tremendous passion for technology, striving to make the digital world a better, more engaging place.
I’m an expert with years of experience designing, creating, and integrating software for a vast array of industries and organizations. I am a trusted partner, passionate about my work, and engaged in your industry.
As a senior project manager (digital project manager), I’m able to be an extension of your team, finding innovative ways to do the impossible.
These projects can be part of larger programs of work across one or more client accounts or as part of a product.
I'm able to work autonomously or in partnership with client services teams, being actively involved in receiving client briefs.
These briefs are responded to with meticulous project plans, scoped with thorough issue/risk assessments which in turn drive delivery teams towards meeting the business objectives of the client.
As part of the process, I strive to work with the best-in-breed creative, user experience, technical, media and analytics talent coordinating innovation in the interactive space.
- To manage and deliver large projects on time, within budget and to quality. This includes the management of issues, risks - and steps to mitigate, schedule(s), quality and communication
- Participate in new business pitches
- Communicate with clients and teams
- Act as the project management lead across multiple projects and programs for single or multiple clients
- Oversee and mentor multiple project managers with the delivery of their projects
- Prepare all project documentation, including plans, statements of work, and status reports
- Effectively manage communication with C- and VP-level clients and internal stake holders
- Responsible for project revenue management and reporting
- Identify resource requirements, required skill sets and the allocation of team members to the core team
- Effectively manage conflict negotiation and project escalation
- Over 10 years experience managing digital/interactive projects
- Excellent leadership, communication, and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of the web and mobile, software development process and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of project management tools, best practices, and processes
- Strong understanding of process methodologies and theory
- Proven organizational skills and relentless attention to detail
- Project delivery experience with specific methodology experience pertinent to software application development processes (Agile, Scrum, XP, Waterfall)
- Deep working experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, Atlassian JIRA and Atlassian Confluence
Find out more about me.