As a digital project manager, digital producer, and product manager, I've delivered over 250 digital projects since 2006.
Below are key points of standout projects during the past ten years:
- Branding and visual design for mobile apps through to responsive websites.
- Content calendars, copywriting and content strategy.
- User Experience (UX) e-commerce website and marketing website design with customers, usability and search engine optimization in mind.
- Product detail page optimization.
- Checkout flow optimization.
- User testing of the above using paper prototypes, clickable prototypes and beta software.
- DevOps, version control, release management, infrastructure, disaster recovery, search, continous integration, automated testing and quality assurance processes.
- Amazon Web Services: VPC, DNS management, automation, high availability, monitoring and disaster recovery.
- Microsoft Azure, Heroku, Engine Yard.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM, formerly Adobe CQ5), Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- SAP hybris and Endeca.
- Jenkins, Puppet, and Chef.
- Native Android and native iOS app development.
- Mobile first web applications.
- Authored copy and metadata for App Store releases and product detail pages. Responded to App Reviews, provided feedback and carried out continuous App Store Optimization (ASO).
- Used a suite of tools to track app downloads, ranking, and popularity.
- Mobile software development using Objective-C, Swift, Java (native), Node.js, Ember.js and React.js (Apache Cordova).
- Integrations with social RESTful APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps).
- Automated unit tests; functional and quality assurance testing.
- Open-source LAMP stack CMSs: Drupal, WordPress.
- Delivered .NET-based projects using a combination of EPiServer, RelatePlus and Umbraco CMS.
- Redis, MongoDB, SQL Server, MySQL, and PostgreSQL databases.
- Implementation of Google Analytics, Google Tag Management including tagging strategies
- Implementation of Adobe Analytics and tagging strategies
- Set up and testing of analytics, funnel analysis, the daily active user (DAU) and monthly active user (MAU) metrics. Implementation of AARRR framework for startup analytics.
- Multivariate testing, A/B testing and CRO.
- Led digital strategy projects delivering digital playbook and go to market strategies.
- Set up campaigns and ran the constant optimization of Facebook Advertising, AdMob Advertising.
- Marketing and transactional email: including HTML email design, build, testing, optimization, deliverability, and reporting.
- Delivery of a fundraising website and social media platform.
- Designed and build of multiple niche vertical WordPress-powered websites (MFA) with AdSense and affiliate marketing links.
- Experience with small to large-sized projects leveraging blended onshore/offshore development and quality assurance teams. Successfully used hybrid teams to meet project timelines and cost effectiveness.
- Co-authored training packages for digital project management training classes.
- Provided bespoke digital consulting, project management skills training and digital project management mentorship.
- Amazon product data feeds and e-commerce functionality
- Loading of new and modified product inventories including ASIN, UPC and SKU data.
- Optimization of Amazon store and products for search.
- Copywriting and optimization for a complete, detailed, persuasive content for a large number of products.
- Design and build of Amazon A+ Enhanced Marketing Content (A+ EMC) detail pages.
- Amazon Vendor Central management.
- Amazon Seller Central management.
- Implementation of software solutions for
- Data modeling of legacy PIMs, retailer information.
- Worked with 'big-box' retailers include Walmart, Peapod and Target.
- Partnered with @WalmartLabs.
My full resume is available on request for genuine employment inquiries only. You can find my details on LinkedIn.