Expertise in bridging the gap between business owners and IT professionals
As an seasoned IT consultant, I've been responsible for the delivery of hundreds of projects in the past 12 years.
I am experienced in leading high-performing teams across multiple engagements within diverse sectors such as technology, financial services, automotive, CPG, media and entertainment, retail, non-profit, life sciences, pharmaceutical, and telecommunications.
Below are key details of standout areas of expertise during the past 12 years:
- Identity and access management (IAM) tools: corporate rollout of third-party platforms to enable SAML, multi-factor authentication (MFA), federated single sign-on (SSO), Office 365 tenant isolation, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Microsoft Azure.
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP): role-based access control.
- Hybrid cloud: on-premises, in the cloud, and at the edge.
Creative Visual Design
- Branding and visual design for digital media, from mobile apps through to responsive websites.
- Organization of content delivery using editorial calendars, copywriting services, machine-based and human translation services, underpinned with an overarching content strategy.
User Experience (UX)
- User Experience e-commerce website and marketing website design with customers, usability and search engine optimization in mind.
- Product detail page optimization.
- Checkout flow optimization.
- User testing of the above using paper prototypes, clickable prototypes and beta software.
- Experience of DevOps, version control, release management, infrastructure, disaster recovery (DR), search, continuous integration, automated testing, and quality assurance processes.
- Exposure to solution architecture.
- Amazon Web Services: VPC, DNS management, automation, high availability, monitoring and disaster recovery.
- Microsoft Azure, Heroku, Engine Yard.
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM, formerly Adobe CQ5), Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- SAP hybris and Endeca.
- Jenkins, Puppet, and Chef.
- Native Android and native iOS app development.
- Mobile first web applications.
- Authored copy and metadata for App Store releases and product detail pages. Responded to App Reviews, provided feedback and carried out continuous App Store Optimization (ASO).
- Used a suite of tools to track app downloads, ranking, and popularity.
- Mobile software development using Objective-C, Swift, Java (native), Node.js, Ember.js and React.js (Apache Cordova).
- Integrations with social RESTful APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps).
- Automated unit tests; functional and quality assurance testing.
- Open-source LAMP stack CMSs: Drupal, WordPress.
- Delivered .NET-based projects using a combination of EPiServer, RelatePlus and Umbraco CMS.
- Redis, MongoDB, SQL Server, MySQL, and PostgreSQL databases.
- Implementation of Google Analytics, Google Tag Management including tagging strategies
- Implementation of Adobe Analytics and tagging strategies
- Set up and testing of analytics, funnel analysis, the daily active user (DAU) and monthly active user (MAU) metrics. Implementation of AARRR framework for startup analytics.
- Multivariate testing, A/B testing and CRO.
- Led digital strategy projects delivering digital playbook and go to market strategies.
- Set up campaigns and ran the constant optimization of Facebook Advertising, AdMob Advertising.
- Marketing and transactional email: including HTML email design, build, testing, optimization, deliverability, and reporting.
- Delivery of a fundraising website and social media platform.
- Designed and build of multiple niche vertical WordPress-powered websites (MFA) with AdSense and affiliate marketing links.
- Amazon product data feeds and e-commerce functionality
- Loading of new and modified product inventories including ASIN, UPC and SKU data.
- Optimization of Amazon store and products for search.
- Copywriting and optimization for a complete, detailed, persuasive content for a large number of products.
- Design and build of Amazon A+ Enhanced Marketing Content (A+ EMC) detail pages.
- Amazon Vendor Central management.
- Amazon Seller Central management.
- Implementation of software solutions for
- Data modeling of legacy PIMs, retailer information.
- Worked with 'big-box' retailers include Walmart, Peapod and Target.
- Partnered with @WalmartLabs.
Specialist in Agile methodologies
- Experience with small- to large-sized projects leveraging blended onshore/offshore design, development, and quality assurance teams.
- Successfully used hybrid teams tracking a "follow the sun" model to meet milestones and cost-effectiveness.
Lean-Agile transformation programs
- Applying a Lean-Agile mindset with Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) to lead Lean-Agile transformation programs.
- Build and support Agile teams and programs.
- Co-authored training packages for digital project management training classes.
- Provided bespoke digital consulting, project management skills training and digital project management mentorship.
My full resume is available on request for genuine employment inquiries only. You can find my details on LinkedIn.
For project, training, mentoring, consulting and other business-related opportunities, please reach out to me via my contact page.