Technically-focussed program manager, and business analyst, versed in digital business transformation, strategy, and customer experience.
Successful in managing global project teams while overseeing sizable budgets and resources.
Responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of projects by using industry standard Agile methods.
Lead cross-functional teams through all phases of the software development life cycle, from designing end-to-end solutions to solving complex business and technical problems.
Background includes in-depth requirements analysis, translating the requirements of businesses into tangible artifacts, validating that deliverables solve business and customer needs.
Able to ensure the build of scalable enterprise systems tooled with the ability to communicate with disparate systems.
Proficient in bridging the gap between business partners and IT professionals, and in creating high-performing, multidisciplinary teams.
Sectors experienced have included technology, financial services, automotive, consumer packaged goods (CPG), media and entertainment, retail, non-profit, life sciences, pharmaceutical, and telecommunications.
Over twelve years' of experience delivering hundreds of successful marketing and technology solutions for agencies, consumer brands, SMEs, and startups.
- Hands-on Agile/Scrum experience in trainer, facilitator, ScrumMaster, and Product Owner roles
- Enterprise program and project management experience through the entire software development lifecycle
- Consultant experience for Fortune 50 companies
Agile/Scrum Project Management
- Author of user stories, test cases, and acceptance criteria
- Facilitation of Scrum teams driving best practices and leveraging industry-standard toolsets such as Jira and Confluence
- Adept in mentoring and training executives, managers, and C-Level leadership in Agile methodologies
- Managed software development efforts with cross-functional teams using Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP)
- ‘Wearer of many hats’ - adaptable and responsive to changing circumstances
- Scrum-certified (CSM, CSPO); SAFe-certified (POPM, ASM)
Hold current Agile certifications including: Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Product Owner/Product Manager, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Advanced Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM).
Read more here.
Contact me for product owner, project management, agile training, mentoring opportunities, and other partnerships.