Technically-focussed program manager, and business analyst, versed in digital business transformation, strategy, and customer experience.
Successfully managed global project teams while overseeing sizeable resources/budgets.
Responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of projects by using industry standard Agile methods.
Led cross-functional teams through all phases of the software development life cycle, from designing end-to-end solutions to solving complex business and technical problems.
My background includes in-depth requirements analysis, translating the requirements of businesses into tangible deliverables for technology teams, validating that deliverables solve business and customer needs.
Able to ensure the build of scalable enterprise systems with the ability to communicate with disparate systems.
I am proficient at bridging the gap between business partners and IT professionals, and in creating high-performing teams across multiple work streams.
Sectors I've worked in have included technology, financial services, automotive, consumer packaged goods (CPG), media and entertainment, retail, non-profit, life sciences, pharmaceutical, and telecommunications.
I have over twelve years' of experience delivering hundreds of successful marketing and technology solutions for agencies, consumer brands, SMEs, and startups.
- Hands-on Agile/Scrum experience in both a trainer, facilitator, and product owner role
- Overall project management experience managing enterprise level projects through a full lifecycle
- Consulting experience at a consulting firm (and experience at several agencies, demonstrating leadership growth)
Agile/Scrum Project Management
- Experienced in organizing Agile teams to successfully deliver project initiatives
- Experienced in writing user stories, facilitating team cadence meetings, and responding to change
- Organization of projects in industry-standard such as Jira, Confluence - driving best practices around the use of tools and metrics
- Adept in mentoring and training executives, managers, and other leaders in fundamental aspects of Agile and Scrum processes
- Managed software development efforts for scalable applications using Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP) with cross-functional, self-organized teams
- An understanding of the product/solution vision, MVPs and the ability to guide product development from inception to deployment
- Agile certifications (CSM, CSPO); SAFe certifications (POPM, ASM)
In addition to a host of professional qualifications, I hold Agile certifications including: Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Product Owner/Product Manager, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Advanced Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) and PRINCE2 Practitioner.
Read more here.
Contact me for product owner, project management, agile training, mentoring opportunities, and other partnerships.